Saturday, May 26, 2007

IYWTG email address!

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm disturbing the tranquility of "If you were This Guy" again to bring you great news.

Now, you can email me about any comments and/or suggestions regarding this blog! I didn't want to provide my personal email address for security reasons, so instead I created an email address that's dedicated to If you were This Guy. Starting now, you can send emails regarding this blog to the following email address:

ifyouwerethisguy@rock.com


Do you have any pals/email buddies whom you think would like If you Were This Guy? To put our new email address to good use, please email to me anyone you know who may be a prospective frequent visitor to this blog. BE ASSURED THAT I WILL NOT USE THE EMAIL ADDRESSES YOU PROVIDE FOR PERSONAL USE OR GAIN. I'd never do that to someone special to me.

I used email provider Rock.com for the email address. As always, thanks for visiting IYWTG. Please keep on visiting and continue your support.


-Phil